[Rhodes22-list] Reply to Captain Keller about western New York Sailing

DIANE RUSSELL mamaruss5 at verizon.net
Fri Jun 15 22:20:58 EDT 2007

Ed,

If you and your wife went east from Niagara Falls last year to get to
Vermont along Lake Ontario you went past Olcott Beach where I dock my boat
and sail out of. (Still need to get pictures). Also belong to Olcott Yacht
Club. I am only 2 miles south of lake. The finger lakes are all beautiful.
Would be great to hit them all. My boat was sailed last on Keuka Lake. The
owner was James Lange, if anyone may have known him there.  He has hit the
age of giving up sailing.

Diane Russell