[Rhodes22-list] Deck cleaning.

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Mon Jun 18 07:51:00 EDT 2007

Capt. Bob recently told me about his method of applying mean green to his
decks and I recently tried it. Mean Green is a powerful cleaner, but pulling the
 trigger handle on a small bottle becomes tiresome after a while. I filled a
small, cheap garden sprayer with Mean Green, spayed the entire deck including
 the cockpit and floors. I let sit for about fifteen minutes or until it
showed  signs of drying and then used a pressure washer to blast away the dirt. I
used  about half of the soap in the sprayer.
The entire cleaning took less than thirty minutes and the boat shines like
new. Bob had tried this method, but with out the pressure washer and had a hard
 time getting rid of soap suds. The pressure washer blasts everything away
including any residual soap without having to manually scrub the decks. It
removed everything from bird doo doo to spider crap. Spider crap is always the
toughest.

Rummy