[Rhodes22-list] Deck cleaning.

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 18 08:20:42 EDT 2007

Rummy,

FYI, I just installed a West 3.4gpm washdown pump in the laz, with an intake hose extended under the port seat, washdown hose under the stbd seat with spray nozzle, 14' 10 ga for hookup to the battery thru a 15 amp circuit breaker as a switch.  Works like a charm and easier than hoisting a bucket while on the water.  I suggest as a positive option to all.  Aqualand Marina does not allow use of boat water for washing the boat, so I dip the intake into a 5gal water container.

Re cover for the Cap'n Seat, I'll have to gaze at yours at some point -I just don't have a good picture about how they fit.  We don't want Cap'n Bob getting too much UV, you or me either!

I didn't get Elle's picture, so attachments via the board seem out of kilter for me.

Art