[Rhodes22-list] Speaking of Flying..was The Need to Pee

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Tue Jun 19 06:39:34 EDT 2007

Elle,
>From your description of the depth gauge, I'm going to guess and say that  it
is working, but for some reason it is not receiving information from the
sounding unit. Possibly disconnect the wires on the back of the unit itself,
clean wires or connector and put back together. Usually your eyes will tell you
if the connections are corroded or dirty, but not always. Any chance we could
get a picture of the backside of the unit?

Rummy