[Rhodes22-list] Expressing Thanks

Caesar Paul caesarpaul01 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 19 06:42:57 EDT 2007

Hi Dave and Jean,

  Allow me to say thanks to you for sacrificing your afternoon, in order to introduce me to the Rhodes 22, for graciously answering all my questions, and, for taking me on a sail in spite of the fact that we did not have much wind.

  We sailed in very light wind, and this helped me to appreciate Mary Lou's point about a lighter genoa type sail that allows the Rhodes to be sailed in even the lightest of winds.

  It was a wonderful introduction.  Needless to say, the Rhodes 22 did make a great first impression on me.  What is immediately apparent is the amount of thought that went into the design of the boat, and the skill in putting it all together.  The Rhodes 22 appears to be well built, and she looks beautiful to me.  I was also impressed with the immaculate condition in which you are keeping the boat.

  Thanks again for inviting me on board, and taking me on a sail on your cool boat.

  It would not hurt to extend thanks to Stan and General Boats for not only the wonderful product that they offer to the public, but the outstanding service that they continue to give to Rhodes 22 owners as well.  Thank you Stan and Elton.

  My search for a trailerable sailboat is over.  Let the process towards acquisition begin.

  Thanks again Dave.

  Caesar Paul
  Pullman, WA