[Rhodes22-list] Reply to Elle

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Tue Jun 19 07:58:58 EDT 2007

Elle:

1.	I do not recognize your depth finder.  Your message went out and
obviously you are getting blanks.  Just like having sex with a guy who had a
vasectomy.
2.	While you were avoiding the list, we had a new lady sailor join the list.
Tell Diane that there are other lady sailors around.
3.	You are posting pictures of cows and horses.  Neither are topics that get
attention of the male sailors.  Your attempt to feminize this forum is like
the national media and general feminization of society.  Learn how to step
up to the bar and drink good old American Kentucky Bourbon on ice.   Or post
some pictures of naked ladies sailing…

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA