[Rhodes22-list] Taylormade Anchor Shade

john Belanger jhnblngr at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 19 13:37:06 EDT 2007

what we really need is a rig that approximates those portable gazeboes. they have legs at the corners and no center pole.

"Michael D. Weisner" <mweisner at ebsmed.com> wrote:  David,

Thanks for the great idea. Now, how can we get rid of that awful pole in
the middle of your cockpit (I know, that's what holds it up)?

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)
Nissequogue River, NY

From: "David Culp" Tuesday, June 19, 2007 1:12 AM