[Rhodes22-list] The real Ed is back.....elle's retort

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 19 14:06:43 EDT 2007

Ed, you are being a twit again.

I usually ignore smarmy remarks, but time has come for
you to stuff a sock in it.

1. I am not getting blanks  on this topic;( you
obviously know something about shooting blanks) the
crew just needed time to think....

2.I was not avoiding the list. I was in Northern Va
doing contract work for a large  school district for
the SOL testing. I was gone for four weeks (weekdays)
and worked my other job weekends. Hardly any time to
go online.

3. Speak for yourself about the feminization of the
list & society. My experience with men is that if they
are true-to-life testosterone males they will have no
problem resisting occasional waves of estrogen wafting
through the list, (except as nature intended
;^)....You, however, have a problem resisting????

4. Good ole bourbon (Kentucky or Tennessee) ain't no
more.....Jim Beam has lowered the proof of its black
label to that of its green label.
Less courage in every sip.

elle

--- Tootle <ekroposki at charter.net> wrote:

> Elle:
>
> 1.	I do not recognize your depth finder.  Your
> message went out and
> obviously you are getting blanks.  Just like having
> sex with a guy who had a
> vasectomy.
> 2.	While you were avoiding the list, we had a new
> lady sailor join the list.
> Tell Diane that there are other lady sailors around.
> 3.	You are posting pictures of cows and horses.
> Neither are topics that get
> attention of the male sailors.  Your attempt to
> feminize this forum is like
> the national media and general feminization of
> society.  Learn how to step
> up to the bar and drink good old American Kentucky
> Bourbon on ice.   Or post
> some pictures of naked ladies sailing…
>
> Ed K
> Greenville, SC, USA
>
> --
> Nabble.com.

www.rhodes22.org/list

 1992 Rhodes 22   Recyc '06  "Water Music"   (Lady in Red)