[Rhodes22-list] Going green

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Wed Jun 20 08:07:53 EDT 2007

Rik,

It became a no brainer for me when I figured out how many 100 watt
incandescent's we had and how much it was adding to our air conditioning load.  Time
will tell, but so far I'm pleased. I even replaced the 40 watt bulbs in our
outdoor lights. I find my self walking around the house looking for bulbs that
haven't been changed out yet. I have spot lights on the top of the garage which
 I haven't changed out yet, but then I haven't seen them at the hardware
store.

Rummy