[Rhodes22-list] Roof Accident

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 17:03:00 EDT 2007

Rummy,

I thought of you as soon as I read that news blip late last night or early
this morning.  Don't worry about me dying as a result of sex on a roof -
maybe a heart attack, stroke, or a gunshot wound, but not sex and a
rooftop.  Everyone thinks I bullshitting when I tell them I'm ghastly afraid
of heights, but it's true.  I pay people to handle roofing issues.  Two
rungs up on a ladder is enough for me.  BTW, we had a new 24 gage metal roof
installed on our shop building.  Thanks for your input.

Brad