[Rhodes22-list] another reply to Alan, question about "Last of the Mohicans"

Alan Robertson bigal_61 at msn.com
Thu Jun 21 20:21:43 EDT 2007

Yes I have a few years on Stan. Used to trailer; now my marina uses it for my indoor winter storage instead of a cradle. We gave up rigging Thor IV (our boat) ourselves Spring and Fall when we passed 75 a few years ago. Only major expenses we've have in 27 sailing seasons were for a head stay roller wire and a new main and jib. Would recommend Lee Sails of Hong Kong; they looked up the serial numbers on the original sails and reproduced the specs perfectly. Stan's advice