[Rhodes22-list] another reply to Alan, question about "Last of the Mohica...

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Thu Jun 21 20:33:48 EDT 2007

Big Al,

I still have my original 1988 175 genoa which is a Lee sail. Stan has
switched over to Doyle sails, but after 19 years, my Lee has held up remarkably
well. I will probably replace it with another Lee sail.
All R22's are able to sail with the pop top in the raised position. It's
simply a matter of raising the goose neck to the top notch. You can lower it if
you need to. Perhaps your boat doesn't have the hole in the mast to do this.
Not  a problem, simply drill the appropriate size where it needs to be.

Rummy