[Rhodes22-list] reply to Stan about inappropriate slip of fingers on keyboard...

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Fri Jun 22 11:47:03 EDT 2007

Stan said, "objection:  no one is older than Rose - not even Stan"

I hereby apologize to the world for you slip of the fingers.  Rose is a
young lady who resides in the corner office.  I repeat, young lady, who
happens to be President of General Boats.

I do not know what caused your angst in the plant this morning, but you own
that young lady a bouquet of flowers after that slip of the fingers.

At the very least, go get a fresh watermelon for her from that guy on Main
Street in Hertford who sells them from the back of his pickup.  Such a trip
to Hertford would get you away from the plant and whatever is causing your
turmoil.

You know as well as I that she reads this forum, so make amends in haste.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA