[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 does 17.6kts !!!

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Mon Jun 25 07:49:50 EDT 2007

Actually by showing you speed over ground and your exact position it
accounts for both in a sense. What our handheld GPS doesn't do (don't
know about the fancier ones) is give you a compass reading or show
you speed through the water - it only gives SOG and the direction you
need to go to get to a waypoint.

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Rock Hall, MD