[Rhodes22-list] AV software

John Lock jlock at relevantarts.com
Mon Jun 25 10:25:06 EDT 2007

At 08:09 AM 6/25/2007 -0400, R22RumRunner at aol.com wrote:
>Ed,
>Dump your Norton Internet Security and try AVG Free. It's  free and much less

I heartily second that!  I dumped Norton several years ago in favor
of AVG.  The newer versions of Norton have become so invasive and
enforce a number of arbitrary censorship policies based on their way
of thinking.  In our web development business, we have to avoid
naming files certain words because Norton will block them.  And most
people running it have no clue what's going on under the hood.  Run away!

Cheers!

John Lock
R e l e v a n t   A r t s

NEW LOCATION!  Please note our new contact information:

Relevant Arts
107 Sinclair Lane
Eatonton, GA   31024-7636

Voice: 706-749-0516