[Rhodes22-list] Thanks for all the Help

jimjim02 jamesldickson at aol.com
Mon Jun 25 18:49:06 EDT 2007

Hi Everyone,
Just wanted to give a quick update on my Rhodes purchase process. I had lots
of offers from people far and wide to take a look at their Rhodes and take a
sail. Luckily considering time is difficult with two young children (3/5) I
was able to find Marc B who sails right at the lake I sail at. We had a
great time and added the pressure to move forward and go down to NC to meet
with Stan.

Went down on Friday with my best friend Wayne and we took a tour and Stan
was gracious to spend a couple hours with us answering all our questions.
Then we all went for a sail on Saturday morning which was perfect. The wind
as very light but more in line with the lake wind I'll be dealing with 90%
of the time.

I put down payment on a recycled and looking forward to the purchasing
process. Just wanted to thank everyone again for all the offers to take a
sail with them and everyone's suggestion to go down and talk with Stan.

Thanks again
Jim D.