[Rhodes22-list] Reply to Slim (Politics - Government 101)

stan stan at rhodes22.com
Tue Jun 26 11:05:11 EDT 2007

Ed,

Your reliance on the constitution for us to allow your hero Cheney to be
allowed to do whatever he wants, falls short of one major aspect of the law.
Take it from a pro se arm chain lawyer who has taken a case all the way to
the US Supreme court single handed, that "Intent" is the decision maker of
all cases.  I doubt that it was the intent of the framers of the
constitution to have it set up to allow one single person, among all of our
elected officials, be constitutionally exempt from everything and that
person being the vice president no less.

this is another case I would not mind taking to the Supreme Court (even with
all its conservative judges) if you insist on being the other side.

stan/PS