[Rhodes22-list] Question, Political, war in Iraq.

TN Rhodey tnrhodey at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 14:12:29 EDT 2007

I agree military tactics are a waste here. I don't have a solution to offer
and it is a shame we created this mess. The history of the region indicated
this was a fool hardy endeavor from the get go. It seems to me the region is
now more unstable. We can't close our own borders so I don't see how we can
expect our military to shut down Iraq. The arms will keep coming. I also
don't see how we can make Sunnis, Shites, and Kurds happy.

Wally