[Rhodes22-list] rhodes 17 for sale - This is time for more info from the maker of Picnic 17

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Wed Jun 27 19:03:32 EDT 2007

They claim that this is a 1981.  Hull I.D. says 86?  This boat looks like it
was recently painted.  Is this a real General Boats product or a rip off.
Time for Stan to enlighten us.  They are using Stan's name inaddition to
Rhodes.  Is this Stan's original boat that he unloaded in 1981 after he
decided to quit the 17 market?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA