[Rhodes22-list] Triad Trailers

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Thu Jun 28 11:35:07 EDT 2007

Alan,

I, too, have had my trailer serviced at the Triad plant.  Several months
ago, I requested information directly from Triad Trailers in CT asking if
there was a proper method of purchasing a replacement trailer without going
all the way to NC to pick it up, since it is manufactured less than 100
miles from home.  Michael Orro, president of Triad Trailers replied,
protecting Stan, (see attached pdf document for full reply, options and
pricing)  as follows:

"Technically I am unable to sell the trailer direct however I am going to
forward the pricing to you and will allow you to order the trailer direct
from us.  I'll work something out with Stan if you happen to purchase a
trailer from us."

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)
Nissequogue River, NY