[Rhodes22-list] may I have some help, please?

Steven Alm stevenalm at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 14:07:45 EDT 2007

I have a question too.  I can reply to others' posts but no new posts of my
own go through.  I've checked and rechecked that I have the right address
for the list but since I started using Gmail this has been the case.  Other
personal posts have gotten through fine.  Any Gmail experts out there?  BTW,
other than this little problem I love Gmail.

Thanks,

Slim