[Rhodes22-list] Wax Issues and high priced apartments

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 07:31:28 EST 2007

Bob,

Adhesesive remover is one of the products that my net research suggested.
Autozone was out last night so I'm looking for another vendor.  I did get
some bug and tar remover and will try it next.

A mechanic/pilot friend of mine suggested that I'm being too conservative
about loading up N4451V with fuel while starting in cold weather.  I was the
'go to kid' that the old men sought out to help start their airplane when I
was 15 years old in the Midwest.  Now I'm the old man.  Maybe I should find
a feerless 15 year old to start 51V on cold days and not worry about setting
it on fire.  We'll go flying next time!

Glad you enjoyed your day with us, we sure enjoyed your company.

Brad