[Rhodes22-list] Reply to Bob Skinner about 'My Doom' virus -retransmission

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 07:42:09 EST 2007

Robert,

Tourette's is my ticket around the age 65 ruling that Congress is going to
pass soon.  I figure "developing" tourette's will earn an early medical
leave until the new retirement age kicks-in.  Pass whatever
"fly-till-you-die rule" you want Congress, 42 years of doing the same thing
for a living will be enough for me.

That was payback time for Slim and his Mac snobbery.  He got it.

Brad