[Rhodes22-list] computer virus and elle

Joseph Hadzima josef508 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 1 08:55:37 EST 2007

BTW, most of the cable modems, and WiFi routers are
processors running neither Mac OS, Linux, nor DOS, but
VxWorks (by Wind River Systems).  Even so there still
exists the Cable Modem hacker site explaining how to
connect a teminal to the modem, and the commands needed to
adjust communication speed, etc.!

So if you're living in the frozen North, and can't sail ...
perhaps here is a little something to keep you busy until
the lakes thaw :-)

happy hacking (but don't get caught)
joe / hadz.

--- Ronald Lipton <rlipton at earthlink.net> wrote:

> I have an Intel Mac love it.  I was forced to use PCs at
> work. When the
> Intel macs came out I could rationalize buying a Mac
> laptop.  I have
> windows and Linux installed and can run them as virtual
> machines.  Having
> said that I rarely run the Windows installation on the
> Mac.  Now almost
> never.  I
> run Linux on the Mac much more often than windows.
>
> The wireless networks are usually provided by routers
> which are independent
> of the computers connected to them, either Macs or PCs.
>
> Ron

=== message truncated ===