[Rhodes22-list] 2008 Olympics in China (Humor)

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 11:49:16 EST 2007

Rummy,

Not long after Fan and I got married, my youngest son decided to move to
Memphis and attend a private Catholic boys high school. Alex took the
Haslett attitude of "I'm too smart for these people" and got re-assigned. He
then got sent to Fork Union Military Academy for summer school and liked it
so well he completed his education  at Fork Union, VA. He's in the Coast
Guard now not but that is not the point of the story.  When he first
arrived, Fan dropped a plate on the floor during a meal preparation.  Alex's
response, fresh from PC California was, "dock that chink a day's pay for
sleeping on the job!"

Fan has a good sense of humor.  I had to play 'Blazing Saddles' for her for
the source.

My household is not a pleasant place for folks with thin skins.  St. Paddy's
day is next.  I'm Irish, let the jokes begin!

Brad