[Rhodes22-list] computer virus and elle

TN Rhodey tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 1 13:16:23 EST 2007

The primary advantage to Intel chip will be price. You will be able to run
Mac OS on cheap Intel Box. Having a dual boot system would be the best of
both worlds.  Mac servers have never been more popular and thier laptops are
hot sellers. I don't see Apple moving out of the computer business but no
doubt consumer electronics has huge potential. for Apple It will be
interesting to see if Apples new IPhone creates the same buzz as IPod. Apple
tried to get in the PDA game way back when with the Newton....what a piece
of crap!

Wally