[Rhodes22-list] 2008 Olympics in China (Humor)

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 12:24:46 EST 2007

Rummy,

Hazlit, Haslit, Heslit, Haslett, Heslip, Hazelitt, yada, yada, yada, same
tribe in Ireland.  The tribe is know for their breeding ability and and the
occasional writer. We have an economist or two in  our ranks as well. Our
heritage is to leave one famine and create a new one in the new country.
Not all Irish names begin with "O", and all names that begin with "O" aren't
Irish,  for example,  Oprah. The story of the Irish in America isn't that
much different than  the Jews, the Chinese, you choose anyone.  The Indians
took a hit.  Not the Dell Computer ones, the Oklahoma ones!

Brad