[Rhodes22-list] Extra credit?

bobmellor rhmello at aol.com
Thu Mar 1 17:51:14 EST 2007

speaking of extracurricular activities, .. have you seen these headlines this
weeks?

(both of my kids went to this school.. he was vice principal then)

A 50-year-old principal was found naked in his school office while watching
gay pornography on Tuesday, according to sources. Sex toys were found
nearby, the sources added. Police said John Acerra was a longtime teacher
and principal in the Bethlehem Area School District, but was also allegedly
selling crystal meth out of his school office.

Acerra, of Allentown, was the principal of Nitschmann Middle School in
Bethlehem, and was arrested minutes after he arranged to sell the
notoriously addictive drug to a police informant, according to
investigators.

Police arrived and found meth and drug paraphernalia on his desk, according
to court papers.

"Mr. Acerra took the money for the product in his office in Nitschmann
Middle School," said Randall Miller, Bethlehem police commissioner.
"Officers effected the arrest at that location and did recover some drugs."

Police said there was no proof that Acerra was selling drugs to students,
and an informant said he sold to them from his school office on weekends and
after school hours sometimes.

bob m