[Rhodes22-list] Irish Joke for Brad

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 06:54:45 EST 2007

Bob,

Had to do a search but found it - Patrick Conway's.  It is right around the
corner from the Grand Hyatt where we used to stay inbound from Europe.
There is another place called The Patriot, not Irish, near Church and
Chelsea as I recall, that had $2 longnecks and  both kinds of music on the
jukebox, country and western. You gotta love NYC! My favorite city for St.
Paddy's day is San Diego.  SD must have the highest concentration of Irish
bars of any city in America.  I spent a St. Paddy's there on a Sunday a few
years back and was surprised how many people from LA drove down to celebrate
in SD.  Some day I'll make the celebration in Savannah.  I hear it's great.

Brad