[Rhodes22-list] A funny thing happened this morning.

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Fri Mar 2 10:05:47 EST 2007

This is so funny I had to share it with the list. My wife is a computer  geek
with IBM and is definitely overworked. I got up this morning and went to  the
refrigerator to get something out and the first thing that caught my eye was
the large green bottle of Cascade dishwasher soap. I know I didn't put it in
there. I think it's time to take the wife on a long vacation....far, far
away.

Rummy
http://www.aol.com.