[Rhodes22-list] A funny thing happened this morning.

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Fri Mar 2 08:24:53 EST 2007

Captain Rummy:

       You said, "I know I didn't put it in there."  After how many rum and
cokes did it really get in there?  Come on now...

        You said, "I think it's time to take the wife on a long
vacation....far, far away."  I thought you were headed for Savannah anyway?
Or is this to get her passport up to date for China?

         The post from Elle was exquisite.  There was a complete void of
pictures.  And she has pretended to be a photo buff.  She has learned
absolutely nothing being on this forum, contrary to assertions otherwise.
It is as if that is a pluton on her shoulders.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA