[Rhodes22-list] Eau Claire

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Fri Mar 2 20:05:12 EST 2007

Bob,
Contact me before you go back to Eau Claire and I'll giver you everything
you need to know about the area. The wife and I went to college at UW Eau Claire
 and then bought a house on Lake Wissota just outside of Chippewa Falls,
about  eight miles north of Eau Claire. We moved to South Carolina about fifteen
years  ago, but still have family and friends in Wisconsin. We try to visit
during the  warmer "summer" months.

Rummy
http://www.aol.com.