[Rhodes22-list] Here they are by Elle, by Gosh!

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Sat Mar 3 05:18:00 EST 2007

Elle:

Congratulations!  Of course after your anatomical remarks posted to me, I
was wondering if you were replying to Rummy with the illustrations that he
wanted.

You have taken a great picture the current outhaul which was recently
discussed.  And have shown in the pictures that Stan has at least two
helpers that have been with him a while now.

However, there is one picture that might not make Stan happy.  That picture
is of your red wheel boat at the same location wherefrom  he made the
picture of his 'elusive 27'.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Addendum:  “Too often I would hear men boast of the miles covered that day,
rarely of what they had seen.” -Louis L'Amour