[Rhodes22-list] ATTN - Bob Mellor, Almost Flying

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 07:48:15 EST 2007

Bob,

She fit but it was a squeeze with all the junk, er, important stuff in the
way.  Tony (the hangar owner) is in Airbus school and doesn't have time to
find a place for everything right now.  He's also going through a divorce
(always fun when you're in training) and plans to move into the apartment in
the back of the hangar soon.  Then I'll have a resident watch dog and expert
mechanic on the premises. The Beech e-mail list has been very supportive in
suggesting possible culprits for the cold-start issue.  In the meantime, I'm
going to rig an infrared bulb like the Mooney owner you and I visited with
uses.

She'll be ready on your return!

Brad