[Rhodes22-list] It was a beautiful day in the ....

Joseph Hadzima josef508 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 3 15:56:55 EST 2007

elle

Such ameeting of the  minds may not be a good sign for you
elle ... I'm only one step away from the loony bin :-) (or
so thay say)

BTW, your photos are great ... wonderful looking craft you
have there.  I saw photos of another red Rhodes in NH, the
Fall colors in the background made a spectacular
compsition.  I can't wait to see you photos while cruising
your home waters.

take care, and sail safe

hadz.

If I'm so "crazy," then why did they choose me to be their
spokesperson to the people of Earth?