[Rhodes22-list] Joseph Hadzima

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Tue Mar 6 05:35:54 EST 2007

Joe:

Congratulations on a positive sailing related post.  Now tell us what kind
of boat that is?

Bill:

Mark Twain has a comment for your reply:  “Twenty years from now you will be
more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did
do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the
trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Addendum Florida Humor:
11/30/06 - Adrian Apgar, 45, was attacked by an alligator this morning in
Lake Parker in Lakeland.  At 4am.  Apgar was naked and smoking crack at the
time.

It took several deputies to pull the man from the jaws of the alligator
after a lengthy tug-of-war.  Apgar now has a broken arm, a partially
amputated left arm and injury to his left leg.  He was taken to Lakeland
Regional Medical Center where doctors were going to attempt to reattach his
arm. He was listed in critical condition.

An eleven-foot alligator was later captured in the lake, and official think
it is probably the one that attacked Apgar.

It's unclear why the man was naked, or why he was attacked by the alligator.
Or was that a crackadile?