[Rhodes22-list] The Great Global Warming Swindle

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 16:24:07 EST 2007

Slim,

The point is correct, "it may also have the unintended consequence of
stifling development in the third world, prolonging endemic poverty and
disease."  That is very true.  Third world countries want to progress as
well, that means giving up horses for "horses".  They will. Here's your sign
-

http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2007/03/05/MNG18OFHF21.DTL

China and India are the front battle lines on Global Warming.

Frankly, I believe the whole thing is a crock of shit but support the
eco-terrorists on this issue to a degree because the unwittingly are
fighting the real terrorists.

Science be damned!  As long as the outcome is good it's all good.

Brad