[Rhodes22-list] kitecam

Joseph Hadzima josef508 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 6 19:30:37 EST 2007

hello JB

The following is from another sailing list talking about
kite cameras

---------->begin included message:
That's my next-slip neighbor, he rigged the kite for the
singlehanded transpac last summer. What you're looking for
is a picavet rig that steadies the camera and points it
down the kite string....more details at
http://arch.ced.berkeley.edu/kap/equip/picavet.html
-Edward
http://evk4.blogpsot.com
----------<end included message

hope this site helps ... I guess with your shop and skills
it would be a quick project after you got your Rhodes :-)

take care
hadz.