[Rhodes22-list] Maintenance

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Wed Mar 7 12:58:17 EST 2007

L.

I can't compare because I've never used OSPHO.

Wichard is one of the top stainless steel forging companies in the
world.  They really understand stainless steel.  Wichinox is their
product, and it has worked better than anything else I have ever tried.
I don't try other things anymore.  It both safely cleans stainless and
protects it from future corrosion.  The only places I ever get rust are
places I miss several years in a row.

Bill Effros