[Rhodes22-list] Politics: We Must Fight Them Over There...

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Wed Mar 7 10:51:29 EST 2007

Bill:

So does this mean that you will run for public office?

I have said this before and I say it again, I have met many political office
holders.  Yes, I knew one who lived down my street was a crook and drugie.
He got caught.  However, most of the office holders are ordinary Americans
and hold public office as a contribution to America.

Most politicians are quite honest, some impeccably honest.  Even with the
most honest there are always ways to tarnish their appearances.  Because
some Arab gave money to the Republican Party does not mean that contribution
resulted in any wrong.  Why don’t you find out how many contributions your
lady Senator got from middle eastern sources?

As I have said in the past, you use nihilist logic and twist facts to suite
your opinion.

You should stick to kite flying and polishing stainless steel.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Addendum:  See attachment http://www.nabble.com/file/7023/arnold.jpeg
arnold.jpeg