[Rhodes22-list] Congratulations John Lock!!!

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Thu Mar 8 16:10:06 EST 2007

       And thank you Chet, if you are down this way, give me a call.
However, I am not a sailing instructor.  Captain Rummy would be better for
that.  Because of your location, you do have Rhodies nearby.  When you do
get some free time, you might post a request for a sail...

John,
        Your kick up rudder will help when bump your local alligators...

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Addendum: " At sea, sheets should never be confused with sails."