[Rhodes22-list] Question for Slim

Slim stevenalm at comcast.net
Fri Mar 9 13:38:11 EST 2007

Ed,

Dan and Julie's knockdown was on one their many great lakes ventures but I
don't remember which one or where.  Perhaps a search of the archives might
help. IIRC, it was one of their last posts reporting on their trip.  I
haven't talked to them since they moved so I don't have any more info.  They
sold their Rhodes to some one local so I keep hoping to run into Blue Loon
on Lake Minnetonka.

Slim