[Rhodes22-list] Define: Lee Helm

TN Rhodey tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 9 15:10:25 EST 2007

Stan,

I have heard comments about lee helm ...perhaps changing the pintles to
allow the rudder to move forward a little more.  I don't know if this makes
sense but you could attach  top pintle further back on rudder head than
botom pintle. The  rudder would not hang straight but would lean back some.
This would allow the rudder in the all down position to move a little
further forward.

Wally