[Rhodes22-list] Puzzlement #1, bow hook?

Slim stevenalm at comcast.net
Fri Mar 9 18:09:42 EST 2007

John,

I use something like that to secure the anchor that hangs on the bow pulpit.
The hook only keeps the anchor's tail from swinging and it doesn't have to
be very strong.  If you want to strap the boat to the trailer in addition to
the winch strap attached to the bow eye, put the strap all the way over the
bow itself.  Do the same on the stern.

Slim