[Rhodes22-list] CenterBoard Angle-Tiller-Test

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 10 10:46:43 EST 2007

Lee,
If you are looking for an alternative or backup for short distance transit, I am just about to do a trial run on a skulling rudder blade I designed for Mary Jane.  I'll keep you posted if you want.  I don't think I would give up my 4s Tohatsu for an electric.  If need be, I'll just paint it green...
Art