[Rhodes22-list] Next photo mystery - VHF antenna?

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sun Mar 11 14:55:31 EDT 2007

When it comes to VHF radios, there are a lot of choices out there. I got  one
that had the weather channels and also allowed you to receive weather alerts
when they occur. It saved my butt on the fourth of July several years ago. We
 were all out on the lake waiting for the fireworks display to start when the
 alarm went off. Based on what we heard, we decided to head in. We got off
the  lake just as a squall hit the marina. I'm sure there were a lot of people
who  had wished they had left when we did.

Rummy
http://www.aol.com.