[Rhodes22-list] Puzzlement #1, bow hook?

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Mon Mar 12 09:20:28 EDT 2007

Seems to me that Elton leaves the strap slack, and the boat not all the
way into the stop.  I think he once told me he only connects the strap
to the eye because he gets stopped by cops if he doesn't.

The idea that that strap, bow eye, winch etc. will make much of a
difference if the ton and a half cargo starts seriously moving around on
its trailer seems unlikely to me.

Bill Effros