[Rhodes22-list] Source of water in bilge?

John Lock jlock at relevantarts.com
Wed Mar 14 15:39:56 EDT 2007

At 02:34 PM 3/14/2007 -0400, you wrote:
>Elle and Hank,
>John's lazzerette is in no way connected to the rest of the boat. I know
>because I have spent some quality time inside his lazzerette.

Aha, then if your memory is good, maybe you can tell me what that
plastic plumbing fitting is right near the forward edge of the
lazarette (right near the cockpit drain).  It's about 2" diameter,
threaded, and appears to have a plastic plug in it.  Maybe a stub for
something that's not installed?  Not sure... I can get a photo if needed.

Cheers!

John Lock