[Rhodes22-list] Calling Bill Effros about Miscellaneous electronic devices

John Lock jlock at relevantarts.com
Thu Mar 15 11:31:52 EDT 2007

At 05:02 PM 3/14/2007 -0700, you wrote:
>John said, "However, since there is an available thru-hull in the lazerette.
>I could install a depth sounder transducer there... yes?"
>
>Ask Bill Effros to explain this just one more time...  or you could read his
>recent post about this subject... very recent...

Yup, been there and did that.  Saw Mary Lou's transom mount and read
about other alternatives.  I do have an old Hummingbird fishfinder
somewhere in storage.  If I can find it, that should make a good
companion to my Magellan handheld GPS to get things started while I
figure out the Final Solution.

Cheers!

John Lock