[Rhodes22-list] Downhaul rigging revisited

Rory Orkin roryorkin at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 19 12:57:26 EDT 2007

Sorry.. I was not clear.. That piece is the turning rod for the downhaul that
had been fitted too close to the rudder when in the down position.. This is
not on all boats.
               This caused the rudder to knock it off when fully lowered. I
plan to ire-install in the location shown .
My concern is more to how the lines are run